Sunday, June 7, 2009

Catching up...

We are so behind on posting to our blog! I finally downloaded 2 months of pictures from my camera(s) and am feeling a bit caught up. We've had a busy spring with Josie's 2nd birthday, visits from grandparents, tulip festival, weddings, helping family move, birthday parties, and more. It's hard to find the time to sit down and post pictures lately.
Josie had a fantastic 2nd birthday. She had a little party at her gym in Redmond with her friends. She talked about her party for days. She is just growing so fast...I cannot believe how fast it goes. Sometimes I feel like I just want to freeze time right where it is. Two is turning out to be far from terrible. Her personality is so much fun and I look forward to every minute with her. Some of my favorite moments are the "terrible two" type. I often have to hold back my laughter. The other day, I told her "not right now" to a request and she replied, "that's not bery nice, mommy...you better hab a time out". (the f and v sounds come out as "b"). Her vocabulary and her ability to articulate full sentences just amazes me.
I've put a sampling of my favorite pics from spring and hope to be better about my postings again!



Ice cream on a hot day!

Snoqualmie Falls Park.


Dancing at Elmo Live! Thanks Aunt Jane.

Chillin' at the park.

The tulip festival was fun, and the tulips were sooooo tall!





Grandpa Rudy and Josie share a birthday!

Josie got a new tricycle for her birthday.


Josie loves her big cousin Justin.

I'm two!


Josie's party at Great Play

Crescent bar with the the other McPherren's.

Piggy Back.
What a view from Cave B...it's breathtaking.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

The tulip pics are GORGEOUS! Josie is so cute! Miss you girl