Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our First Blog!




Well, here it goes. Alicia has inspired me to give this blogging thing a try. It has been such a great summer so far. I love being home with Josie and we've had a lot of fun adventures. I love this picture of her on our deck.




Her favorite new word is airplane. We must find at least 25 every day! Here she is finding another one.





Here we are at gym class. Josie loves to climb to the top of the mountain!









Surviving the heat! My duck tub sure cooled me off. Hmmm...this swim diaper seems to be in the wrong place!

















Two binkies are always better than one!










Daddy decided to make good use of the watermelon juice I rubbed in my hair. Don't I look good with a mohawk?









Cousin Lola and Josie had so much fun in the cart! I had to get driving lessons from Auntie Miss. We only crashed a couple of times.








Fun in the sun! Josie especially likes to eat the sand. She doesn't seem to believe me that it is "icky".

2 comments:

Alicia said...

So cute Brenna..nice job on your blog. I told you it was easy!

Anonymous said...

Josie is adorable. Makena, Madisona and me really enjoyed her blog. We can't wait to see you all next week