While Chris was out of town, Josie and I had fun walking all over the neighborhood. With the short, dark days we decided to take advantage of a little sunshine.


A huge Air Force Jet flew over us at a really low altitude. Josie saw it coming first and I captured her face in my camera before I saw what it was. "What's that?" she kept saying.

Josie loves to go over to our neighbor Trina's house and knock on the door to see if Toby can come outside to play.

Kisses for Toby. Josie loves Toby and this time, the feeling seems to be more mutual. Toby is a little younger than Amber so her energy doesn't wear him out. In fact, I'm not sure if it's possible to wear Toby out. "Toba" was one of Josie's earliest words.
Awww...too cute!
1 comment:
How cute Josie and Toby are! Congrats on adding another to the McPherren clan! You guys all look so happy and healthy. I wish I could see you more often friend!
Post a Comment